Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tricks

three of them
drinking hard liquor
barely weaned
spoke to me in language
they thought was adult
picking up what they might have heard their fathers say
braggadocio
trying to make an impression
on me
the whore
or maybe to each other
didn't matter
they were having a good time
or thought they were
cracking jokes
laughing loudly and insanely
high-fiving each other
drew straws to see who'd go first
and last
boasting about what they had to give me
I went along with it
I'm a whore
that's what I was in the cheap hotel room to do
whatever they wanted
soon the room stood silent
it was time
the two who wasn't first
left
leaving the one who'd been loudest
joked the rudest
leader of the pack I guess
thing is
he went speechless without his buddies
I undressed
he didn't
he wouldn't, I think he was gay
begged me not to tell
gave me everything he had in his wallet
not to tell
we waited the right amount of time
he left
could hear him talking about how good it was
the second one came
then the last
neither of them had a problem
"doing" it
even so I quite understood
they fantasized I was their mother

©December 4, 2010 / Jerry Pat Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment